Heavy Duty Stick Welding and Carbon Arc Gouging
Look to the R3R-500 for your heavy duty Stick welding needs. Whether you are using cellulosic, low hydrogen, stainless steel or hardfacing electrodes, the Idealarc® R3R-500 produces a smooth, quality arc for consistent results day-in and day-out.
- Substantial amperage ranges include the R3R-500 at 72-625 amps.
- Easy to operate - Calibrated current control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy.
- Polarity switch, voltmeter and ammeter are standard on the K1286-16 R3R-500.
- Arc gouge with the R3R-500 using up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) diameter carbon electrode.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- Stackable case design - With built-in lift hook allows for easy storage and handling. Machines can be safely stacked three high to conserve floor space.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27.5 in x 22.3 in x 32 in (699 mm x 566 mm x 841 mm)|
|Net Weight||402 lbs (183 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
|Max Rating||625 A|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||6|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Lug|
|Stick Welders Amperage||500A/40V/60%|
|Stick Welders Duty Cycle||60%|
|Safety Listing CSA (Y/N)||Yes|
|Safety Listing ETL (Y/N)||No|
|Safety Listing UL (Y/N)||Yes|
|Output Range||75-625A DC|
|Typical Application||Heavy Fabrication|