Diameters / Packaging
Can 3.8 KG
|2.5 x 300 MM||UM308LCF-25|
SMAW electrode – designed and manufactured to give high moisture resistance using a basic flux system and high purity 304L core wire. Ultramet B308LCF is particularly suited to the most demanding vertical and overhead welding applications including fixed pipework in the ASME 5G/6G position. Under site conditions it is tolerant to adverse wind and drafts.
- Controlled Low Ferrite (Range 3-6)
- Charpy V-Notch test results capable of exceeding 27 J (20 ft•lbf) @ -196°C (-320°F)
- Exceeds 15 mils (0.38 mm) of lateral expansion @ -196°C (-320°F)
- Batch Managed Inventory
- Used to weld 18/8 stainless steels with service temperatures down to -320°F (-196°C) (cryogenic service).
- Pipework and vessels subject to cryogenic service (-320°F (-196°C)) (i.e. LNG).
- Power Plants
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov