Diameters / Packaging
Special Alloys (formerly known as Metrode) stainless stick electrodes are trusted designs for over 50 years
- Controlled Low Ferrite (Range 3-6)
- Charpy V-Notch test results capable of exceeding 27 J (20 ft•lbf) @ -196°C (-320°F)
- Exceeds 15 mils (0.38 mm) of lateral expansion @ -196°C (-320°F)
- Batch Managed Inventory
- Used to weld Mo bearing austenitic stainless steels with 1.5 -3% Mo with service temperatures down to -320°F (-196°C) (cryogenic service).
- Pipework and vessels subject to cryogenic service (-320°F (-196°C)) (i.e. LNG).
- Power Plants
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov