Discover virtual welding training in a new, compact size
Lincoln Electric's new VRTEX® 360 Compact tabletop virtual reality welding simulator is small and portable making it easy to use in multiple environments.
The cost-effective small-sized solution offers superior graphics, which creates the most realistic and responsive welding puddle available. Experience full immersion with accurate sounds and movements. The new VRTEX® 360 Compact welding training simulator seamlessly transfers into real-world, hands-on welding training.
The first virtual welding trainer with optional cutting mode
The VRTEX® 360 Compact welding simulator offers welding training and optional oxy-fuel cutting training in one virtual device. This unique feature enables students to also experience torch cutting in a virtual environment. Every aspect of the oxy-fuel cutting feature is designed to address real-world cutting applications – from setting up the torch to executing the cut.
Features & Benefits
Improves efficiency by accelerating students’ progress, reducing time required to up-skill
Reduces costs by eliminating use of consumables, metal coupons, gas and electricity
Increases safety with no metal, sparks, heat, gas or fumes
Allows for more practice which creates efficiency and a quicker route to certification
Ultimately, boosts student confidence quickly
Reduce your training costs
Save on equipment, material, consumables and energy. Benefit from a cost-efficient compact device.
Reduce your training times
Achieve faster training success. Get more efficient results with less training time on real welding machines.
Increase your certification rate up to 42%*
Skill and train more welders, compared to traditional welding training on real machines.
Track your welding defects
Welding discontinuities appear when improper welding technique is used. Virtual bend test provides results instantly and reveals what causes a weld to pass or fail.
Minimize your material waste and environmental footprint, save shielding gas, welding electrodes, weld coupons and weld fume removal. Less energy is consumed than with a traditional welding machine, wire feeder and a weld fume control system.
* All referenced data is supported by the Iowa State University welding research study.
- VRTEX® 360 Compact Travel Case Set
- VRTEX® 360 Welding Stand Kit
- VRTEX® Tabletop Armrest
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Designed to address real-world cutting applications from setting up the torch to executing the cut
- Instant feedback provided on the scoring screen
Cutting & Analysis
- Similar to other VRTEX® virtual trainers, each cutting exercise allows users access to visual cues to assist with aim, angle, distance and speed
- Feedback is provided on the laser scoring screen with each single line of data on the chart representing the performance parameter of individual technique
Cutting Set-Up Procedures
- Select quick connect valves & fuel pressures in proper safety sequence
- Fuel choices include Propane or Acetylene
- Step-by-step torch lighting sequence follows safety protocols and reinforces the importance of reading the flame