VIKING 2450ADV Series
The upgraded VIKING 2450ADV, our newest in the lightweight premium helmet series, offers an excellent blend of optics, comfort & versatility, with new technologies to improve productivity.
- Modular LED Light - Modular LED light improves visibility during arc-off time, while maintaining a low profile that's easily integrated into the shade cartridge
- Digital User Interface - Moisture and abrasion resistant push buttons make it easy to set the shade, sensitivity, delay, and mode.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C® Lens technolory and perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity eliminate imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc, and puddle.
- Extra Large Viewing Area - The 9.3 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to increase versatility and operator control
- 3 Year Warranty - Protects your investment for 36 months from date of purchase
The 4C Lens Technology improves visibility and reduces eye strain by minimizing the traditional lime green coloring in the helmet view screen. 4C Technology is ideal for a range of industries such as general fabrication, power generation, shipbuilding, structural, offshore, and pipeline that use multiple welding processes, including Stick, MIG, and TIG. Whatever the task at hand, 4C technology gives you a clear view to productivity and quality.
- Digital Controls - Simple, durable, and precise controls allow the operator to easily and efficiently switch between modes and set the shade, sensitivity, and delay.
- Modular LED Light - Integrated into the ADF cartridge and is powered by a separate AA battery to be easily removed and replaced without changing the helmet profile (Light Brightness: 65 Lumens)
- Premium Optics - 4C Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity, and large 9.3 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure, and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control and LED on/off button
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes and environments
- 3 Year Hassle Free Warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Welding Helmets Product Types||Auto-Darkening|
|Welding Helmets Compliance||ANSI Z87.1|
|Welding Helmets Product Series||2450 Series|
|Welding Helmets Shell Type||Graphic|
|Welding Helmets ADF Viewing Area||3.82 in x 2.44 in (97 mm x 62 mm)|
|Welding Helmets Control Type||Digital|
|Welding Helmets External Controls||Grind Button|
|Welding Helmets Headgear Type||X6 Headgear|
|Welding Helmets Weight||22.6 Oz., (24 Oz. with LED Module)|
|Welding Helmets Auto Darkening||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Cartridge Size||4.5 in. x 5.25 in. (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|Welding Helmets Cheater Lens Compatibe||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Cut Mode||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Flip Up Lens||No|
|Welding Helmets Grind Mode||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Hard Hat Capable||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Lens Shade Rating||5 - 13|
|Welding Helmets Light to Dark Switch Time||1/25,000 sec.|
|Welding Helmets Magnifying Lens Holder||Yes|
|Welding Helmets Number of Sensors||4|
|Welding Helmets Power Supply||1 CR 2450 Battery with Solar Assist and AA Battery for LED|
|Welding Helmets Quick Adjust Ratched||Yes|
|Welding Helmets TIG Rating||2 Amps|