4000 Series Arc Gouging Torch
The 4000 Series Carbon Arc Gouging Torch's ergonomic design and durable materials make industrial arc gouging safer and more comfortable.
- Fits a Wide Range of Industrial Applications
- Operates at currents from 90 to 1000 amps
- Supports air pressures at 40-100 psi
- Compatible with pointed electrode diameters 5/32" - 1/2"
- Compatible with flat electrode diameters up to 5/8"
- Ergonomic Design
- 360° Swivel Cable to reduce strain
- Over-molded handle design to improve grip and reduce hand fatigue
- Enhanced Safety
- Enclosed connection housing that securely prevents accidental contact with high-voltage connections
- Ergonomic Over-Molded Handle Design - Improves grip and reduces hand fatigue
- Enclosed Connection Housing - Protects operator from high-voltage back-end connection, improving safety
- 360° Swivel Cable - Eliminates cable twist and reduces strain
- Industrial Durability - Constructed of thermoset polymer
- High Performance - Operates at up to 1000 amps and 100 psi air pressure
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Welding Cable and Assemblies and Connectors
|Welding Product Types||Electrode Holder Assembly|
|Welding Cable Type||Standard|
|Welding Length||10 ft|