ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE & VERSATILITY
The Lincoln Electric WX Multi Oxide (Purple) Premium Tungsten Electrodes is our most versatitle type as it provides first class performance and efficency at all amperages and can be used with both AC or DC current. The engineered multi oxide composition offers excellent resistance to contamination, reduce operatering temperatures and a low burn off rate to provide increased longevity when compared to other tungsten electrode types.
This performance is achieved using non-radioactive compounds making it an excellent replacement for applications currently using red 2% thoriated tungsten electrodes. Benefits of converting include improved operator safety and easier disposal of tungsten shavings and stubs.
AVAILABLE IN 6 DIAMETERS
Using the approriate size of tungsten is essential for optimal performance and efficency.
- WX Multi Oxide (Purple) tungsten is our most versatitle tungsten as it provides first class performance at all amperages and can be used with both AC or DC current
- Variable 9-13 Shade, Delay and Sensitivity Controls with Grind Mode
- Lightweight 18 oz. design with offers all day comfort
- Easily adjustable and cushioned headgear for optimal fit
- 2 year hassle free warranty
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Tungsten Type||WX Multi-Oxide|
|Tungsten Diameter (in)||5/32|