The Flextec 350X PowerConnect is capable of supporting multiple welding processes like the other 350X models. It is capable of Stick, TIG, pulsed and CV MIG as well as arc gouging. The PowerConect model also supports multiple input voltages from 200V up to 600V, single or 3-phase. This gives the power source the ultimate in versitiltiy allowing easy transport from one jobsite to another without ever needing to worry about what input voltage might be available. In addition, PowerConnect can see the incoming voltage and adjust itself as needed. There is no additional need for manually reconnecting for the available input voltage. As with the other Flextecs, CrossLinc Technology is included as a standard feature and can be used with all Lincoln CrossLinc accessories.
- PowerConnect allows for Automatic connecting to any incoming voltage 200-575VAC, single or three-phase, 50 or 60Hz.
- Built in pulse programs for carbon steel stainless steel, metal core and aluminum. Requires use of a Power Feed ArcLink wire feeder.
- Ultimate process flexibility. Supports MIG, TIG, Stick, FluxCored and Carbon Gouging
- Ultimate feeder flexibility. Supports CrossLinc wire feeders, 14-pin analog wire feeders, 5-pin ArcLink digital wire feeders
- Proven Reliability. Based on the same proven platform as the previous Flextec machines and lab and field tested to perform in extreme environments.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||17 in x 13 in x 24 in (432 mm x 330 mm x 609 mm)|
|Net Weight||84 lbs (38.1 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
|Output Range by Mode||5-425|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog
|Wire Feeder Supply Voltage||40VDC|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5
|Work Lead Connector Type||Tweco|
|Input Current||3 Phase 350A/34V/60%
1 Phase 350A/34V/60%
1 Phase 300A/32V/60%
|Input Power||3 Phase, 200-208/220-230/380-415/460/575 - 50/60 Hz
1 Phase, 380-415/460/575 - 50/60 Hz
1 Phase, 200-208/220-230 - 50/60 Hz
|Output Range||3 Phase 200-600V, 5-425A, Max OCV: 80V DC
1 Phase 380-575V, 5-425A, Max OCV: 80V DC
1 Phase 200-230V: 5-350A Max OCV 67V DC
|Rated Output||3 Phase 200-600V:
1 Phase 380-575V:
1 Phase 200-230V:
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection