Powerful Performance From the Ground Up
Out in the shipyards, construction sites and fabrication shops, it pays to keep it simple.The Flextec 500X multi-process welder is easy to set up and operate, yet rugged enough to stand up to heavy-duty indoor and outdoor applications.
Basic pulse MIG capability is standard on the Flextec 500X , including weld modes for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and metalcore electrodes.
The Flextec 500X welder is also equipped with CrossLinc® technology giving you the flexibility to control the machine from hundreds of feet away without a control cable.
- Simple interface for ease of use
- CrossLinc technology eliminates extra cables for simple system setup
- IP 23 rating means the Flextec 500X welder will excel in outdoor environments, such as construction sites and shipyards
- Flextec 500X welder is Desert Duty® rated for operation in the harshest environments (up to 55C)
- Durable trayed and potted PC boards for electronics environmental protection
- Multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- Compatible with all 42VAC wire feeders for MIG and Flux-Cored welding
- Arclink® enabled power source provides synergic pulse modes
- CrossLinc allows for remote control of CV and CC processes without extra cables
- Optimized stick welding for both cellulosic and low hydrogen electrodes
- Touch-start Tig for easy, contamination free starts without high frequency
CROSSLINC TECHNOLOGY COMPATIBILITY
- Full functionality without control cables
- Enables remote procedure setting at the feeder to improve weld quality
- Increases arc time with fewer trips to the power source to adjust settings
- Improves safety by reducing jobsite clutter
- Flexible, multi-process power source for all your welding needs
- "CrossLinc enabled for full control of the power source from hundreds of feet away. Learn More"
- IP-23 rated for use in harsh environments
- Pulse capabilities when paired with an ArcLink feeder.
- Compatible with CrossLinc feeders and remotes.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||18.8 in x 14 in x 27.5 in (477 mm x 356 mm x 699 mm)|
|Net Weight||136 lbs (62 kg)|
|Machines Processes||Stick (SMAW)
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-SS)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Output Range by Mode||5-500|
|Number of Operators per Machine||1|
|Machines Communication Technology||analog
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5
|Work Lead Connector Type||Lug|
|Typical Application||Cross Country Pipeline
Construction & Field Erection