Magnum® PRO guns for MIG and fluxcored welding are specifically designed and tested for extreme environment welding applications. These guns are built for high amperage, high duty cycle applications where heat-resistance and fast serviceability are key.
- Rated at 100% Duty Cycle.
- Industrial Grade Construction.
- Lincoln Electric Copper Plus® Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Comfort Grip™ Design - Barrel-style handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue no matter how you hold the gun.
- Lincoln PRO Select™ Gun Selection System - Choose the right gun based on your actual welding amperage and application, not just your machine rating.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Contact Tip (Qty. 1) (KP2745-045) 0.625 in. (15.9 mm) Thread-On Gas Nozzle with 1/8 in. (3.2 mm) recess (KP2743-1-62R) Thread-On Diffuser (KP2747-1) Gun Connector (K466-10) Gun Liner (KP44-3545-15)
|Rated Amperage CO2||450|
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage (CO2)||100%|
|Rated Amperage MIXED GAS||325|
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage (MIXED GAS)||100%|