Expand Your Welding Process Capabilities
The Power Wave® Advanced Module enhances the capabilities of our 3rd generation Power Wave® S and R series power sources*. The module provides access to advanced welding processes such as AC, STT®, Rapid X® and Low Fume Pulse® while featuring a dedicated Twist-Mate™connection for High Frequency GTAW (TIG) applications.
*Not compatible with Power Wave® S700
- Enhanced Process Capabilities - Provides automatic multi-process polarity switching and access to advanced processes such AC, STT®, Rapid X®and Low Fume Pulse®while featuring a dedicated Twist-Mate™connection for High Frequency GTAW (TIG) applications
- ArcLink®Digital Communications with Integrated Control Cables - Allows for simple and fast plug-&-play operation.
- Quick Lock Mounting System - Secures directly underneath power source for a clean solution that minimizes equipment footprint maximizes convenience.
- Compact and Durable - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Intelligent Protection - Prevents potential damage caused by misconnection and voltage transients.
- Smart Fan Operation - Synchronizes with Power Wave®power source to only run when needed to minimize noise and energy consumption.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
For a full list of available welding processes and waveforms as well as software update details for Power Wave®advanced process welding systems, please visit:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power Source Output Pigtail Adapter Cable (Tweco-style) 25 ft. (7.6 m) Remote Voltage Sense Lead ArcLink Output Receptacle Differential Input and Output (Sync Tandem Output) Shielding Gas Input
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||11.5 in x 355.6 in (292.1 mm)|
|Net Weight||32.977 lbs (32.977 kg)|
|Amphenol Pins (type of connector)||5|
|Input Power||40V DC|
|Rated Output||100% Duty Cycle: 300A@32V,40% Duty Cycle: 350A@34V,Peak (Max.): 600A|